Sunday, January 7, 2007
some vainpok complains my blog is stagnant.
so here am i to satisfy that horrible person. haha(:

basically slept my whole day away cos 01 practically drained away all my energy.
im freaking tired. physically and mentally.
everyday i reach home like a dead fish and the next morning in school, i STILL feel like a dead fish.

and have i mentioned before that the council room is almost like a graveyard in the morning?
cos its deadly silent and even when the briefing's on, you can't figure out if someone's eyes are open or close.

with 01, its a love hate relationship.

and the fact that the week ahead's gonna be an even more strenous one, with all that fac dance prac, amazing race and war games, just doesnt make me feel any better:(

right now.
i need coffee, energy bars, red bull, milo and anything else that'll help keep my eyes open and reduce my ever-increasing eyebags.
and so she said at 10:56 PM  


CLAIREEE
loves her daily dose of girlfriends and dark chocolates.
succumbs to surprises.
currently the miss little happy.
archives
links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER